Your hair defines how healthy your mind and body are. Anyone with long and thick hair is seen as healthy and strong. In this article, we have shortlisted some of the most effective tips for longer hair growth.
Tips for Growing Long Hair,
- Trim your hair once every 4-6 weeks.
- Don’t pull your hair out with your brush
- Drink TONS of water.
- Keep the heat away as much as you can (Let your hair airdry as much as possible).
- Try sulfate free shampoo & conditioner.
- Try an apple cider vinegar mix.
- Stay away from products that contain alcohol as much as you can.
- Wear protective hairstyles such as loose ponytails and high buns.
- Keep heavy dyes and bleach out of your hair… add extensions when you get the urge to try a new color.
- Avoid heat styling as much as you can… try alternative methods such as rollers, etc.
Choose the best and get the best.